Register now for the 2015 Extraordinary Give!
Last year, we raised nearly $4.5 million for more than 300 organizations across the Lancaster region, engaging and connecting thousands of people with the organizations that strengthen our community. The 2015 Extraordinary Give will expand on this success, providing more support to Lancaster’s local benefit sector than ever before.
Every dollar donated at ExtraGive.org on November 20 will be stretched with at least $250,000 from the Lancaster County Community Foundation, Rodgers & Associates, and other corporate sponsors AND there are at least $50,000 in EXTRA prizes you can win for the causes you care about.
The Extraordinary Give is open to all community benefit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- The organization is a registered 501(c)(3) with the Bureau of Charitable Organizations.
- The organization serves residents of Lancaster County, PA.
- Must have an audit or independent financial review within the past two years.
New! ExtraGive Tech Talks
LEARN MORE and REGISTER for TECH TALKS.
Extraordinary Give Information Meeting for New and Seasoned participants. Register here.
Early Bird Registration Deadline. Organizations registered will be entered to win an EXTRA $1,000!
Final Day to register for the Extraordinary Give. No exceptions.
The Extraordinary Give! Lancaster’s Largest Celebration of Giving!
Thanks to our 2015 Extraordinary Give sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsors: Rodgers & Associates
- Premiere Plus Sponsor: Susquehanna Bank
- Premiere Sponsors: Glenmede. Members First
- Prize Sponsors: Clipper Magazine/ Spencer Advertising, Local Flavor.com, High Companies, Benchmark Construction Company, Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority, Willow Valley Communities